First registered in December 2002. This 1600cc Supercharged Fraser (Lotus 7 replica) is believed to be the only one of it's kind in the country. Reliable japanese mechanics, combined with superb engineering, has produced a car with stunning performance. This is a car that keeps up with Ferrari F360s, for a 10th of the price. Pure driving pleasure, amazing acceleration (170hp in 600kgs!), and spectacular cornering – this thing changes direction like a house-fly!
– 4AGZE 1600cc Supercharged Toyota engine with front mounted intercooler & oil cooler
– Link Plus programmable computer with change light (needed when the rev climb as quickly as they do in this! 🙂
– T50 Toyota 5 speed gearbox (recently rebuilt)
– Nissan Cefiro LSD diff and DeDion rear end
– 15" mags with 205/50-15 Toyo R888s road legal track tyres (new Oct 2010, over $1000 worth)
– Custom leather interior with bucket seats and headrests
– Stunning in electric blue
– Full roof and tonneau covers
– Keyless push button start
– 5 point Sabelt harnesses with 3" wide shoulder straps for comfort
– sump guard to protect custom made sump with baffles to prevent oil surge
– Adjustable Spax shocks
This is a car that stands out as unique amongst one-off cars. There's very little chrome, a black windscreen surround & roll bar, keyless ignition, clamshell guards, under dash panel with interior light – all different from the 'norm' for a Fraser. It is also quite highly spec'ed with the LSD diff, De Dion rear end, fuel injection with the Link Plus ECU. It's also a very quick Fraser and sounds like no other with lovely pops and crackles when you change gear.
Great for the road or track days.
Personalised plate does not go with the car sorry.
Reluctant sale – only selling as have bought a boat, and want to go cruising the world.
Phone 021 719635 to view.