Providing certification for modified vehicles
Craftsmen. That’s what the team at Fraser Cars are – and now, we are certified craftsmen.
With 18 LVV (Low Volume Vehicle) standards and less than 50 LVV Certifiers across the country, Fraser Cars is now one of a select few who are able to provide modified vehicles with LVVTA (Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association) certification – allowing you to obtain a Warrant of Fitness and get your pride and joy back on the road.
At Fraser Cars, we work with classic and unique cars every day, showing our passion and skills through the care we take with every job. Now, we are now able to provide LVVTA Certification for modified vehicles and complete noise tests; getting you ready to hit the road.
Booking your certification
- For cars with adjustable suspension, please provide a current (less than 14 days old) wheel alignment report
- Ensure loose items are removed from the car
- Check the vehicle has enough fuel to complete road and brake testing. N.B. Any costs incurred as a result of a breakdown will be handed on to the owner.
After your certification
After we have inspected your vehicle:
- Your vehicle’s formsets will be couriered to LVVTA in Wellington
- LVVTA will process your formsets and will produce the aluminium certification plate
- Fraser Cars will be in touch to arrange a time for the plate fitting. Failure to book could cause delays because the certifier may not be in the workshop to fit your plate. N.B. Please do not contact Fraser Cars for an update until they have contacted you.
- Processing of your LVV plate should take approximately five working days.
- You will be able to obtain a WOF once your LVV certification plate is fitted to your vehicle.